Afternoon Tea On A London Bus With Bloggers
Sunday rolled on and as if by magic, London was beautifully bathed in glorious sunshine when giggling bloggers jumped on board the afternoon tea tour bus run by BB Bakery, some were so eager that they managed to get on the wrong BB Bakery tour bus(they were politely ushered off). We were also in the good company of a dashing Tom from Thistle Hotels who was on hand to answer our questions we had about the hotel, most of which are in easy access to many of London’s tourist attractions.
So if you are heading over to London for business or pleasure then you have plenty to choose from. I didn’t even know they had that many Thistle Hotels dotted around the capital.
The Best Saved For Last
When we got on the bus I volunteered to connect my phone to the on-board speaker to add a little ambiance to the tour. Little did I know that I would be handsomely paid. I started off with a little jazz by way of Brazil’s Belbel Gilbert before moving on to some more popular tunes. The popular tunes obviously had an effect on the girls because we soon realised that we had ourselves a Backstreet Boys tribute band on board as they started a duet.
As soon as I recognised the tune, I found it on Spotify no sooner than I got it on the speakers all hell broke loose. And they say volunteer work doesn’t pay! Don’t worry I got you front row seats to Britain’s Got Talent. The video is below! You can thank me later. If Thistle Hotels want to have the entertainment to go with their Afternoon Teas, I am sure the girls wouldn’t object to an encore. You can bet I will be there too with camera in one hand and cake in the other.
Highlights of Afternoon Tea On A London Bus
- It’s an afternoon to remember onboard a classic Routemaster bus through the heart of London whilst offering you a selection of gorgeous treats as you drive through the very best of the city.
- The afternoon tea experience takes you around the wonderful sights of London including Buckingham Palace, London Eye and Westminster.
- Indulge in the scrumptious sandwiches, delicious cakes and pastries, and wash it all down with the quintessentially British tradition of high tea.
- Take in views of The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St James’s Park, Hyde Park, The Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street and more.
Suitable For: Perfect for all the family, with friends or as a romantic treat for your partner.
Afternoon Tea London Bus Tour Price:
- Adult £50.00
- Child (5 – 11 Years) £40.00
Similar Tours In London
London has many cool and wonderful tours that allow you to dine as you cruise around the city whether that is on the bus or on the Thames River by boat. On the blog, you will Also find another tour I did on The Bateaux London which offers afternoon tea about aboard Bateaux London but they also offer a cruise with lunch or dinner with jazz in the evening.
BB Bakery Afternoon Tea Tour Route and Map
QUE THE MUSIC….